Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yum yum cookies!

Wow! I didn't realize how long it has been since I wrote something in my blog. Oh well baking cookies has taken all my time now. Since I love cooking I thought of using it to earn money and so I started baking cookies not long ago and then asked my cousin Dominic to sell them at his work place. Wah lah the cookies were a huge success. He works in a call center so I can understand why the cookies were a hit. I used to work in a call center and I found that we like to nibble while we are on a call or on a break , you know just to keep our minds off the pressure of the job and knowing filipinos well we sort of love to eat. Food business will always be a huge success here in the Philippines since the people oh so love their food.

I thank my aunt also for sharing some of her cookie recipes. I just modified some of them to suit my needs and my budget and yet not taking all the goodness and yumminess out of the cookies. For now my cookies are chocolate oatmeal, buffalo chip, chocolate chip and coconut cookies. I have also been baking mini apple pies . They also seem to love it. I have a very small oven which you just put on top of the stove, I wish mine were bigger but when more profit comes them I will buy some. My oven looks kinda scary since the outside is mostly busted up and a bit rusty but not to worry though the inside is very very clean, I made sure of that. And now presenting the cookie pictures and the mini pies too .heheheheheh. TADAHHHHHH!

0 comments: