Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Internet Romance! Do they really work?

When I say internet romance what comes to mind is sitting in front of the computer and talking to a particular person you haven't met before. I know because I have had many experience with this particular topic. Do they really work? Well so far for me it hasn't happened yet. Sure I found a lot of guys who one could consider a nice catch but then again the distance proved to be the catalyst for the relationship to fail.


I have had trust issues as well when it came to really getting to know that person because how can one really tell if the other is telling you the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God? Yup God's help would surely be needed in those instances. A lot have lied and gotten away with it but it goes both ways too. I for one am not a good liar when it comes to remembering the little white lies and it would be hypocritical of me to say I haven't ever lied before.



From my observation a lot of women are using the internet as a means of scamming and getting some monetary exchange for that said romance. I am not here judging them for that but it kinda makes me sad to think that these women are selling themselves short but with the economy shot right now I can't blame them either, we must do what we have to do to live.



I can't say that internet romances don't work at all because my sister found her prince charming through this kind of romance and they are a happy couple in fact they already have a proof of their love in the form of my intelligent (after me of course heheheheh) and cute niece kaitlyn.



Well as I am writing this blog I have concluded that romance may come in any form and it definitely depends on the couple for it to work or not.

0 comments: