Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Looking for a new place to live! It sucks!

My my my I didn't expect looking for a new house to live in could be so tough. We walked and walked and rode and rode the public transportation and we couldn't find a suitable house to live in. Since the world crisis has affected our friend Anton in england who is helping us, we decided to help him also by looking for a much cheaper house to rent. He didn't tell us to move though but we offered and it isn't a big deal for us since we are used to simple living. But boy does it suck to look for a good place to live in. It's tiring and time consuming not to mention it costs a lot too but I am hoping that we will be able to settle in a happy house or apartment or whatever is most affordable and suitable. I weally weally hope we find one heheheheheh.

0 comments: