Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick as a Pup!

It has been 2 days and I still feel as lousy as when my fever started. I don't know if this is just a simple cold or the flu. At first I had a runny nose hahahah it was like my nose was some kind of a faucet, it dripped like water yuk. It is very embarrassing because you sometimes can't tell when it would drip. It is a good thing that I am just resting at home and did not have to go out or else I would embarrass myself in public. Just imagine walking around with your nose dripping all over.

I ate lots of oranges in the morning so that helped somehow and I have been drinking a lot of liquid because I feel like my insides are on fire. My lips are cracked OUCH!! it really hurt when I happen to smile or stretched my lips so I'm putting on some lip balm to make it stretchable so to speak. Boy being sick really does suck. My head feels like there is someone banging a drum inside, I feel so weak and sleepy all the time. Well the only consolation I see is that I think I will loose a little weight heheheh because my appetite is gone but then again even though I can't taste the food I still eat until I feel like bursting so I guess the consolation just went down the drain. Darn it Darn it. An opportunity lost heheheheh. Oh well at least eating would keep my strength up. I hope tomorrow I will feel much better. PLEASEEEEEEEE.

0 comments: