Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Culinary School!

From my christmas post I mentioned about me and my estranged dad talking again. I liked it because at last i can rest my dragons. I often asked God for help about that and I told Him that if it was time for me to talk to my dad again then He will let it happen and I believe that He has.

I've seen him a couple of times already and he asked me what I wanted to do and I told him that I wanted to study culinary. I found a news paper clipping and showed it to him but he said that he knows someone who was teaching at a culinary school and that school happen to be called Phililppine School of Culinary Arts. And boy is that school expensive. In told my dad that it was too expensive but he said he will take care of it and so I just jumped at the opportunity and I really hope I get in. Right now I am working on the stuff or documents that the school requires and its taking a while. I hope I can accomplish them soon, get in and be called "Chef Chay". Heheheheh that has a nice ring to it don't you think?

0 comments: