Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TOR Hassle!!!!!

I didn't expect getting a copy of ones TOR a big hassle. Hmm maybe because my being an undergraduate is the reason but anyhow its been 3 weeks and now I just found out I won't be able to get it til next month !!!!!! GRRRRRRR. Let me tell you the story. When I graduated highschool I wanted to be a computer expert so I studied in the school nearest me but then I changed my mind and decided to become a teacher and so I went to another school where my mom studied. But I din't finish blah blah blah and blah. So here I am now deciding to take up culinary as I mentioned in my earlier post. Well they needed a copy of my school records and so I went to the latest school I went to. When i got there we argued because I told them that I don't need a transfer credential for my TOR but they insist that since I'm enrolling in another school that that's what I need and I keep thinking I am not enrolling in an academic school its a culinary school for Gods sake but I got tired of arguing and said ok only to find out that my first school didnt forward my original record when it was requested so I had to go there and request it so I can hand carry it back to the other school and guess how long it took 1 week. Imagine that 1 week to just type and have the head sign it. And so like a good girl I just let it pass and all that So when I finally had it , I went back to the other school to handcarry the records and then I found out it will be a month still. I almost passed out well I really didn't but it adds drama don't you think ? heheheheh. Well folks I guess I'll just have to wait it out like a good girl.This really SUCKS!!!!

1 comments:

kcatwoman March 24, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

hi there. sometimes school offices take up too much of a students time just because of their too-rigid protocol. i can definitely feel for you. i wish you great luck on culinary school bestpinay
kcatwoman
ldspinay