Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Year. New image

I don't know if people can really tell but I have heard talks and comments that I look good. I'm not trying to be conceited or something but I admit I love hearing that. I have lost weight and I surely hope it is showing up...... It is big time. Just yesterday I went back to my old work place and I was basking in their nice comments( I hope they were not just patronizing me) but anyhow almost everyone I saw said I really look sexier. I've looked at pics of myself and I compared them and I myself can feel that my body has changed. Will be posting pics of before and after so you folks and be the judge. By the way I used to weigh 198 lbs and now I weigh 171 lbs. hurray me. I'm good ,I'm good... oh yeah oh yeah (doing the running man) Kah! Kah! and stopping.

0 comments: