Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 Lines!

It was the eve of August 27, 2010 at my rented boarding house that 2 Lines made me the happiest woman alive. Yes, you heard me right 2 lines. Who knew right that lines are wonderful things.

Well the story began last August 6, 2010, it was our culinary school's acquaintance party that the big event happened. SEX yes I had sex with my ex boyfriend and weeks after that incident the two lines appeared on the pregnancy test that I took. I didn't expect this at this time of my life but it is a blessing for me because the way I see it my biological clock has been ticking. When I peed on those PT and saw the two line the words that came out where " Oh my God, Oh my God" and I repeated that quite a lot while walking to and fro across my room. I was actually panicking but then I talked to myself and said " Wait. Calm down and sit down" I did sit and then I smiled. Why? Well because I'm gonna have a baby. I love kids so I want to have at least 1 child. I didn't go through the worry crying stage that other unwed mother's do during that time.
I went to the OB myself and had myself checked out. I was told to get some bloodworks and then a urine test to see if there is sugar present since I told her that I have diabetes history in the family. All my test came out normal thank God. She also suggested that I have an ultrasound to know if the pregnancy is in the uterus and not in the tube. Well I went and did that but was fearful because I was pregnant at 6 weeks but there is no baby there so I was told to come back 2 weeks after for fetal viability because the doctor said it could be a blighted ovum. I prayed and prayed that there was a baby and the next time I went I saw my baby for the first time with the heartbeat. It was an awesome feeling. I couldn't explain it.
Now my only problem is how to tell my mom. She wasn't here because at that time my grandfather was hospitalized and she had to be there so it took me about 2 weeks to tell her but i did tell my sister Melody all about my pregnancy. She was disappointed in me at first but I didn't take that against her because that was a normal reaction to have knowing how we were raised as good Catholics and I sort of fell from the tree hahaha. My sister has been supporting me all through out my pregnancy. Anyhow when I told my mom there was a lot of drama involved since there was a lot of crying coz now her baby is having a baby. So there that was the story how those 2 lines affected our lives.

0 comments: