Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tree of life!

I was in a beautiful garden with hundreds of big trees where light was shining out of their trunks, the flowers were very colorful and big and the butterflies flitting to and fro hovering over the pretty flowers. The ambiance was just so peaceful and light that you would want to stay there. There were people there, couples actually facing each tree waiting.... for what?


Then I found myself standing also in front of a big tree where light was shining from it.Then it opened and there came out a beautiful baby girl with the name Alyssa Joy and she was my baby. Yes those couples were waiting for their babies to come out. I don't know how to explain it but the baby was mine, it came from me but somehow it came out of a tree.

That was just one of the dreams I have while I was pregnant with my baby who I named Alyssa Joy because I felt and believe that that was the name she wanted. I searched on the net on what Alyssa means and found out it meant "of noble birth". Isn't that something? I don't know how to interpret dreams but most of the time my dreams have significance in my life as I live day by day.

2 comments:

eoz May 31, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Sometimes dreams give you sign and wonders. Its differs how we interfret. Nice article... http://www.blogeoz.info/

Insanely Chay is.... June 5, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

yes I believe that and thanks for reading my blog.