Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today is a very special day because it is a day to celebrate our dads. I would like to extend my warmest and fattest greetings to all the wonderful fathers out there "Happy Happy Father's Day ." I know that I never really had a dad growing up but I am very thankful because I had a lot of surrogates to say thanks to. To my grandfather, uncles and my stepdad thank you for always being there for me and my sister while we were growing up. You are all the best I could have asked for in this world. I thank God for giving me the chance to know you. So what about you guys have you said thanks to your dads?

2 comments:

Dana Telecom June 21, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

I say my thanks with my do at this life.

Rose June 22, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

belated happy father's day to your hubby ate....