Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A journey inside my bag!

A few days ago as I was going out I just thought I'd share what's always in my bag whenever I go out. It's a small bag given to me by Aunt in the states. It's yellow and you all know that's my favorite color so inspired by the bag raids I saw in SNN. I thought I'd do one of my own. I took a pic of what's all inside the bag but I also took a video. Sorry if the quality isn't great I really didn't think much about it til I was finished. So what about you guys what's in your bags?




1 comments:

Jude June 16, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

I keep all of my old purses and each one is full of so much crap. Every once in awhile I go through them and see what treasures I can find from years ago. I've found some pretty interesting stuff over the years :).