Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Night out with my cousins!

It was the night of independence day when my cousin Regi the flight attendant recently came home for a vacation and invited me with my other cousins on a night out. We went to Mr. A's which is a nice place located on top of a mountain. You can see the beautiful lights of the city below. The air is cool and nice and the atmosphere is just right. We ordered some cocktails which were vodkatini, mai tai and weng-weng. I had the mai tai, it was really really nice and not so strong but I did taste some of the other drinks they ordered. We talked and talked and we took some pictures. The table was just illuminated with candles so it would be a romantic dinner if I was on a date. Well we stayed there til 12 midnight and until the batteries ran on the camera. It was my first time to that said place and I want to go back there again. Well on with the pictures.








1 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) June 18, 2009 at 4:04 AM  

wow talagang enjoy ka sis huh...i like yang style sa tenga mo..yan maliit na payong ....pwedeng arbor?

btw, thanks for the birthday greetings.I added your link here.