Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chic , Trendy Yet Affordable


My sister and I talk about everything and anything. I guess it's because of the short age gap that we have. We were born almost a year apart and yes when July comes we would have the same age for a week before I turn older so it's kinda like being twins for a week. How cool is that! She knows me so well that she notices every gestures and feelings I have. I have been feeling dizzy, nauseous and been having splitting headaches and I told her about it. She being very intuitive told me it might be due to my eyesight. She thought it would be a very good idea to get me a new pair of eyeglasses. I believe she is right but I don't know where to look . Before I could ask her though she told me that there was an article on New York Times about the affordable eyewear from zenni optical. So off I went surfing on their site and lo and behold I was blown away by the range of eyewear collection that they have. If you are worried about the fashionista in you well don't be because they have eyeglasses that would suit any outfit or mood you have. As I continued to browse the collection I came across this particular eyewear and it was whispering my name. I love how young and refreshing it looks and I bet it would enhance my wonderful features. But don't just take my word for it. See for yourself and believe.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Mao ba? mura jd mo twin magkaabot inyo age, pero mas clear imu pagka older sister ky you need eye glass nman. hate it when your eyes sore mo connect tanan, head ache, nausea.I'll check on that eye wear too.