Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tagged your It


I didn't realize I was tagged til my sister melody told me about it. Thanks Shy for tagging me. Ok guys c'mon down. Get your popcorns ready coz here I come with the type and read heheheheh.

Rules: The answers to the questions below must be based on "at this current moment."

1. Where is your cellphone -It's beside me, on top of the scanner.
2. Your hair - short,curly and black.
3. Your father - Somewhere in the Philippines.
4. Your favorite thing - the computer.
5. Your dream last night - I dreamed about eating and getting busted for drugs!
6. Your favorite drink - Water and sprite.
7. Your dream goal - find a man get married have kids and live happily ever after.
8. The room you are in - The living room.
9. Your fear - Rats,centipedes and talking to someone on the phone.
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years -Be with my husband and kids and the whole family.
11. Muffins - Blueberry muffin.
12. One of your wish list items - Learn different languages,do volunteer work in africa and travel.
13. Where you grew up - Partly in Ormoc City and then Cebu City.
14. The last thing you did - dropped ec on Shy.
15. What are you wearing - Shorts and sleeveless shirt.
16. Your TV - ChangHong.
17. Your pets- Don't have them with me right now.
18. Your computer- Neo.
19. Your life - Happy and wacky.
20. Your mood - Excited.
21. Missing someone - My sister Melody.
22. Your car - Don't have a car and don't know how to drive.
23. Favorite store - SM.
24. Your summer - Staying at home and watch CSI.
25. Your favorite color - Yellow
26. When was the last time you laughed - Last night while watching Bubble Gang
27. When was the last time you cried - 2 months ago when when my grandmother's sister died.
28. Last person who emailed you - Yahoo notification of password changed.
29. Your favorite food - all types of fattening foods.
30. A place you would rather be right now - Upstairs sleeping.

I am tagging the following extraordinary people. Drum roll please:
Melody
Dominic
Marie
Have fun guys.

0 comments: