Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The scent of home

I remember when we were kids that the one spot where we all converge is my grandmother's house. It was there that all kinds of things happened from celebrations to playful games and most specially the food that she prepares for us. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water, my nose flare and my body tingle all over with excitement. My grandmother is so much into gardening that she has lots of flowers around the house. It ranges from orchids to roses or to just simple house plants. Her house would always be filled with the sweet Scent of flowers in bloom as well as the smell of the trees surrounding the house. Whenever I go to her room it would smell of Charlie White, the perfume she often use. It was my grandfather's wedding anniversary gift to her so it is both precious and memorable and it became my favorite scent of all time. Whenever we go and visit it would always give me that sense of belongingness that can only be found at home.

0 comments: