Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Say Cheese !!


Shy just told me to grab this tag and so I did. I do so love to have some fun. so here goes nothing. Thanks Shy and for all the people who always stop by my blog.Muwahhhh love yah all. Ok Ok I'm shutting up now and start answering this tag. Geezzz!!!!

The Rules:

Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each question. You can't use any answer twice and don't use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you're done, tag 10 people.


1. What is your name? Mitzi

2. A four letter word: milk

3. A boy's name : mario

4. A girl's name : maria

5. An occupation : Magician

6. A color : magenta

7. Something you wear : make-up

8. A type of food : marinated chicken

9. Something found in the bathroom : mouthwash

10. A place : Malaysia

11. A reason for being late : mauled by a dog

12. Something you shout : Mine!!

13. A movie title : Madagascar

14. Something you drink : Milk, Martini

15. A musical group : Metallica

16. A street name : Mabini St.

17. A type of car : Mercedes

18. A song title: My heart will go on

19. A verb : Mate

I can't just tag 10 people so to all my friends grab this smile tag and get to smile while answering.

3 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

Hi Chay! Am here too. Hope you're having a great day.

Davida March 18, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Thanks so much for adding my badge to your friendship galore box. I will add your badge to my page as well. I'd love to continue this tag, but since it's "Danny's 2 Cents" week, I'll have to wait until next week. Take care!

Davida

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 4:25 AM  

halo chay, visiting here. dako kayo ngisi sa goat imu gi grab ay hehehe. More tags in my blog for you, nagsakit ako buko2x aning tagtag oi pero lingaw mn sd.