Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Attack of the killer poop bomb( not for the faint of heart)

I am laughing so hard as I write this blog. Last night as I was finishing something while watching television, I suddenly felt a bit of pain in my stomach then just as suddenly it disappeared. So I turned on the computer and tried to fix my screwed up blog layout when all of a sudden I had goosebumps and felt very weird hehehehe I felt like pooping so I ran to the bathroom and then I realized that my cousin Dominic was taking a shower as he needs to work, so I ran to the other bathroom and I barely made it hehehe. It was like a bomb. Clean up would have been yucky and smelly hehehehe. Thank God for my fast reflexes. After I was done I was like daamnnn whew.

0 comments: