Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big House Lizard

Sometimes it is very annoying when in the middle of the night this big house lizard of ours would make a noise it echoes throughout the room since it is already very quite, it sometimes sound like a big gong. I remember one of the visitors we had last January named Tia (8 yrs old) called it a little dragon. This lizard often roams around the house and while they were here it hides behind the window in the laundry room. Before the kids saw it I told them that it usually comes out in the middle of the night and that's what they did they waited for the time and checked it out and they were not disappointed the big lizard was there just hiding. Everyday they would visit it and tried to take pictures of it. I just don't know if they were able to capture it. It's kinda green with spots on it's body. I don't have a frontal picture of it since he always stay at the top but I did manage to get a shot of it.:



There are actually two of them in the house. The first pic is the one in my my room and the other pic is the one in the living room.

0 comments: