Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I curse you Crispy Pataaaaaaa

I curse you Crispy pataaaaaa! You and your oh so crispy and delicious self should be banned. Darn youuuuuuu (with an echo) youu youu.. You destroyed my diet... Oh it was going so well. You hypnotized me with your crispy skin and oh so yummy and tender meat.... I even forgot to take a picture of it. That just goes to show how much you mesmerized me.

For those of you who don't know what Crispy pata is it's the whole front or hind leg of the pig boiled til tender and then fried until it becomes very crispy... OhYum. grrrrrrrr.Don't worry because the next time I will cook it I will document it with pictures and show you guys.

For now I have to nurse my battered with yumminess tastes buds.... Until we meet again CP.Until we meet again. ohh yeah right I forgot ... I curse you you you CP.

0 comments: