Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Presents I got from Australia

When my stepdad came home he brought presents and I'm really ecstatic with what he gave me. He gave me a beautiful black hand bag and a flash drive with 8GB since he knows I have lots of pics and videos to store. I haven't used the flash drive as my old one wasn't full yet and I think there is a virus in the computer of some sort I don't know I am not a techy or is it spelled techi well anyway on with my story, I asked for a new mobile phone that I really liked, he wanted to buy it there in australia but then id have to have it opened so I can use any sim so I just chose that he buy it here. My old phone was just given to be by a good friend it was a nokia 3310 and honestly I haven't bought any phone before, all I had were given to me so I'm quite lucky. I was very excited to buy the phone, a motorola w230. I just love it because I can put my own music and use it as a ringtone. Right now my ringtone is Mambo No. 5 by lou bega and my text message tone is Girls just wanna have fun buy cindy lauper. I just love it. I always listen to the radio.He also bought me some shoes but just here in SM. I loved everything so a big thanks to my stepdad. Here are the pics:

2 comments:

Umma September 25, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

You're lucky to have a wonderful stepdad like him, he's one of a kind dear. Enjoy all the good stuffs that you're having now.

Thanks for dropping by my site.
Please visit my other blog too if u hv the chance:
http://spicesoflifeeverythingnice.blogspot.com/

Insanely Chay is.... September 25, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Yes I know and i will. Anytime I will visit your blog. Thanks for dropping by mine too.