Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy as a Bee

Yesterday or was it the other day that I was a lazy bum ? Hmmm I can't really remember heheheh. I am so busy today coupled with the heat and what do you get? Fried brain heheheh. It is my mom's 48th b-day today and I am busy cooking and buying stuff. Early this morning I went out to buy some flowers for her and I bought 2 dozen flowers plus 2 basket arrangement flowers and I also bought one for my mom's bestfriend who is celebrating the same birthday. Everybody will be here to celebrate with her so will take lots of pics hopefully I will be in a couple of them. It is my mom's day but not mine and do you know why because as I was getting out of the taxi carrying all her flowers all by myself I stepped on a whole full of dirty and yucky water. Brrr makes me shiver to remember all those germs and bacteria floating around and yes to all those cebuanos (nabulasot gyud ko sa kanal kalagot kaayo) but I believe that bad luck is going to be offset with good luck.So Thank you all for reading my blogs. Keep on reading I know you want to. hehehehehhe. Ta Ta!

2 comments:

Blogger Rise April 15, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

have fun there :)

Meryl (proud pinay) April 16, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

hi sis, belated happy bday sa mom mo..ang sweet mo palang anak. Ingatz and God bless.