Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Words

I had a wonderful vacation at my grandparent's place there were lots of food and merry making. I will post those next but there is one really funny incident I just can't shut up about.

We were sleeping at my uncle's house since my grandmother's place is already full. Then one of my cousin named Rufy called me up and said he wanted to go out and I said yes since it has been a while since we seen each other. I asked mom for permission and she said she would let me go but I have to change my shirt since she said it was too short and not appropriate to wear out. I didn't bring my bag of clothes since we were just gonna sleep there and so I asked my cousin Coyen if I could borrow one of his tatay's (father) shirt and she went up and took a couple and then she handed me one. When I wore it I was really tickled pink and so was everyone else. Here is the reason why:


I was thinking if the words were appropriate hehehehe.

2 comments:

Esradan April 8, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

You ever see the Tomb of Mevlana in Konya Turkey?
We hope that the places to visit.

shydub April 8, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

hehehe ka yabag nmu chay oi, pwedi sd na alisdan ang K ug B,