Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hang-ups shakedown!

Just the other day I was talking to a friend of mine who has been single for a while and she has a cute little girl. I keep asking her why she is still single and her favorite answer " Can't find a guy who can accept my daughter." I thought to myself how come? I mean she is a very nice lady and her daughter is so cute that I just want to squeeze her but not too much though hahahahah we don't need to squeeze out all the air. So anyway I told my friend to try internet chatting as it is all the rage right now. She seems very sure that no one would want her because she is a single parent but I hurriedly disabuse her of that perception. I know that she can find single parent chatrooms in the web and I was right. She found the single parent chat city and not only is it easy to join but it is free too.

There I told her that she can let her hair down and enjoy herself and let go of all those doubts and negative thinking because in this site she will be meeting people who are single and parents at the same time. She can turn on her cam and chat with other people with cam too and I know that she won't be single for long.

0 comments: