Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flirting with a flare!

I have been blogging about my single friends that I forgot that I am single too. Just the other night I was telling my sister that I am getting tired of my single status so she said why don't I try and go to the online dating sites that I found for my friends or the sites that they found themselves. Well that isn't a bad idea after all she did find her mate online.

Now a days it is very hard to find a serious partner without them worrying where to get the necessary finances to perhaps come meet you or just shower you with gifts and treat you like a princess. Well I don't think I have to worry about that anymore because I found a free millionaire dating site. What I really love about this site is that it is free and hassle free. Why hassle free you might ask me? Well for 1 you don't need cash or a credit card to enter, 2 you can be yourself and not worry that you might inconvenience anyone financially and 3 you can upload stuff and be on cam and look at cams of other members. It is not only for women but for men too. So to all you guys and gals out there who are single, what are you waiting for? Be a member today but leave a slot for me hahahahaha.

0 comments: