Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My comfort space!

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to cook anymore. I really miss it. I plan to cook something for my friends in the next couple of days so that will make me busy again but I love it. As I have said in my previous posts that we have just transferred to a new apartment and I was adamant when we were looking for apartments to inspect the kitchen sinks because after all it will be the place where I will usually be doing the washing after I do the cooking. Ours is not that big but it is deep and a good quality. One day when I will have a house of my own I promised myself that the most beautiful part of my house will be my kitchen. I want to have big cupboards and a big refrigerator and I must have a complete set of cooking and baking utensils.

I noticed as I browse online that sinks usa has some very good sinks available. I specially love the double bowl sink because two person can use it simultaneously. Aside from it being practical it is made of stainless steel so there won't be rusting and chipping.They are also affordable and can match any kitchen design or layout. And the most important one is that they are very easy to clean and they can last a long long time.

0 comments: