Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, April 24, 2009

A chance of a lifetime!

Ever since I was a little girl I have always dreamed of riding those huge ferris wheels I see on tv and in magazines.I can't say that I haven't ridden a ferris wheel because I have but they aren't as big as those I saw on the television. I never had a problem of throwing up or getting a queasy stomach when I rode those rides so for that I am very thankful.Now that I am older and can take a vacation I want to visit lots of places and one of them is Florida. I have heard from friends and family how wonderful it is to go in Kissimmee. When I heard about this I was so elated because they have World class Theme parks and not only that but you can go shopping,golfing and one of my favorite things to do which is tadaaa drum roll please... dining. Hmmmm just thinking about visiting the SeaWorld Orlando is in itself a treat. I want to see those whales jump up and do tricks and most importantly I want to pet a dolphin.

My excitement doesn't just end there because I learned that I could go there and enjoy myself for free and the knowledge is making me loco. I know you are asking me What? How? The answer is really simple they are giving away a 3 weekend get away and yes you heard me right it's just not 1 or 2 but 3 weekend getaways and all you have to do is enter their sweepstakes.Just think of 3 days and 2 nights of pure heaven for two or the 2 weeklong vacation for 4. Hmmm I am really feeling the vibe. Oh my, Oh my, Oh my I can't wait to enter. I'm so giddy right now that all I can think about are the whales and dolphins and the food and the other extra activities that I could do when I win. And yes positive thinking is all the rage right now so that's what I'm gonna do to get me that prize. The drawings will be held on 4/1/09, 5/1/09 and 6/1/09 and to think that they are just a few days from now is making my fingers itch to enter. Aren't your fingers itching to enter too?





Post?slot_id=36634&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Blogger Rise April 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

yes true it is a chance for a life time