Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Monster Pizza

My aunt and my cousins came for a visit last night and invited me,my other aunt Jocelyn and my other cousin Coyen to a pizza place named Calda Pizza. Since I love food naturally I went anticipating good food. When we got there the place was bustling with people having drinks . The tables where a bit full so we were just there waiting for a table to be vacant. I saw how they rolled the pre-made dough and put the filling and then into the oven to be cooked. It was really fun to watch. While we were waiting for the table my cousin Dido went ahead and ordered the no meat pizza. Some people were already a bit into their cups and there was even a catfight heheheheh. I guess those women had too much to drink as well.

After a few minutes of waiting, the pizza arrived and I was so shocked as in mouth hanging open shock. The Pizza was so big, it was 30 inches. thin crust with lots of cheese and the crust tasted so good. The people were kinda looking at us funny. I think the thought that went through their minds are :" Can they eat all of that? Wow these women eat a lot".Well we almost did. I was so stuffed that I couldn't sleep right away. I dreamed of food.. Can you imagine that food????? Ohh here are the pics, it was taken by my cousin's mobile phone since I didn't bring my cam.




10 comments:

anne April 19, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Wowowowow ang laki ng pizza talagang napanganga ako sa picture na pinost talagang ang laki

LODS April 19, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

what the??!@# thats monstrous chay!!!! sus ganahan gyud mo kaon si ralph ana kay paki pizza kaayo ni siya

Insanely Chay is.... April 20, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Yup kami nga nakanganga ng is serve yung pizza at saka masarap cya anne

Insanely Chay is.... April 20, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

bitaw lodang dako kaayo noh?

my katiebug April 20, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

holy cow, that thing is HUGE!

Jean sQuared April 20, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

wow ang laki nga!!! @_@

Jude April 20, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

I have never seen a pizza that big their tables must be gigantic to support drinks and food, looks like you had a good time.

Insanely Chay is.... April 21, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Yeah I know. actually the tables are just small rectangular ones but made of wood so its sturdy. That isnt the biggest size I'm told. There is still a 36 inches one.

Buzzing J April 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Oh My God!

It's that the moon fallen down from the sky??

That's huge!

Meryl (proud pinay) April 26, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

wow! ang laking pizza naman nyan sis! penge! hehehe...