Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cacoy Doce Pares World Tournament

Finally I got a good days rest today after 3 days of gruelling work at the tournament. I am one of the officials at the table incharge of the scores sheets and noting down the winners. The tournament was both fun and exciting. There were a lot of contenders here both Filipinos and foreigners. There were delegates from Australia, USA, Indonesia, New Zealand, Spain, England, Poland and of course the Philippines.

Watching the fights made my heart pound with excitement. Not only were there fights there but there were Forms (KATA) performed too. As busy as I was, taking pics was almost impossible but I did get a few. Will add videos later.




1 comments:

Craig May 6, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Hi,

Any results form this event.

Regards
Craig
admin@ultimatewarriorblog.com