Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lapband

I heard that lap band is the safest and the most minimally invasive weight loss surgery now a days. Just in time because I am vacationing at my grandmother's place and that means more food than I can eat.I don't know but every time I come to her place it feels like I would gain 5 pounds each day. Sometimes just looking at the food would make me gain weight and believe me, I have been on lots of diets and none have worked so far.Having procedures where they would cut in me and leave big ugly scars is a definite no no for me. It's a good thing I found out about lap band and its wonderful benefits. Aside from it being minimally invasive there would be no hospital time so that alone is a good bargain and it can be reversed or adjusted so this is a definite good news for food lovers like me. I even told my friend Duan about this procedure and she wanted in so I pointed her here 1-800-GET-SLIM so she can find out for herself about this awesome procedure. She wants in but she is a bit cautious as well so to help her decide even more I told here there are lap band testimonials and some lap band before and after that she can check out. So guess what guys you can now throw away some of that wrinkle cream because you won't need them anymore, no worries mean no wrinkles.

1 comments:

Brian West May 12, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Lap band works, my friend loss 80 pounds already.