Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Family Visit.

We have a visitor today. My uncle Ruvi and my aunt Christina and cousins Kathy, Rufy and hi gf Jill came over for a visit. Although our house is small they are staying overnight here. Mom and I just brought the mattress down and covered it with some blanket and we have an instant bed , you know japanese style because we just placed it in the floor. The wife of my cousin Kathy is staying upstairs in my mom's room where I sleep because it is air conditioned there and it gets hot at times. My aunt and uncle just wanted to stay down because he has a fever and his sinusitis is acting up. Rufy who I call Bitch went with his gf. Our greeting whenever we meet would be " Hi Bitch" or sometimes " Hi whore" I know it sounds bad but it's just fun for us. I hope we can spend time with each other in his visit here. I just have to wait and see.

1 comments:

LODS April 30, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

why the bitch manang? that sound degrading man uy manang.. me i dont even like being addressed as girl,lol..anyway how is tito ruvi doing without lola loling?