Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lazy Bum

I'm feeling too lazy today to do anything. I know I know I shouldn't practice this because it is bad for me or for any human being that is. I guess it's just the inactivity of the last couple of days because of lent rubbing on me. What did I do all day you ask? Well I have been watching charmed lately and yes it's about witches and demons and everything supernatural. I have always liked magic so that's the reason why I got hooked on this series. I have seen this a hundred times already and I don't mind watching them a hundred more times. I'm already on the 5th season so it's getting really exciting. I just hated that they took out Cole I mean it was a really good balance and I loved their love story not to mention that he is yummy. Almost all the demons in the story are all yummy. Grrrr makes me want a demon of my own heheheheh.Well folks that's about all I did.Ta Ta everyone.

2 comments:

shydub April 14, 2009 at 3:12 AM  

Nakaginhawa nka sa ka busy imu life chay, remind tika sa mga awards and tags igot for you when you were still in vacation. Kung ganahan ka yads i grab lng nya.Daug daug kaayo sa hehehehe.
http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/03/feeling-hollywood-awards-yo.html
http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/04/100-truths-tag.html
http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/04/blogger-award-friendship.html

hottopics April 15, 2009 at 1:30 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.