Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Loving those emails!

I have a lot of friends online from all parts of the world and I frequently send them emails with pics or documents. I really hate it when you open your email and you see lots of advertisers there and you always wonder where and how they got a hold of your email. It is very annoying and at the same time it fills up your emails and sometimes important ones get lost in all these hola balo if you know what I mean. So if you want to get all those important emails securely then why don't you Get your Free Private Email now at PrivacyHarbor.comThey have some really awesome features. It is very secure because they have anti-spam and anti virus protection not to mention that you can send large attachments. It is very easy to use too and the most important feature that I like is... drum roll please.... you can retract emails that you have sent by mistake. Come on admit it you have sent one or two emails by mistake there is no shame in it we are after all just human. I have made it a couple of times and it is very embarrassing indeed. And if you are a business man or an executive then you can try out their other email categories at very affordable prices with more features too. All I can say is I love it love it.

Privacyharbor-logo-wht-f


Post?slot_id=35953&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: