Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mom's Birthday celebration!

After the frenzy of my Mom's birthday party and my mishap on the murky water hole all is back to normal now. The day after the party I was down, had a bad headache and my leg was throbbing because of the small cut on my foot. It makes me shiver to think of all the germs that possibly got in through that cut. I just hope there won't be any ill effect because of that. Anyway enough said about my sad mishap , why don't I talk about the party now. Sound like a good idea?

Already then. I baked my mom's favorite chocolate cake which took a while since I don't have a big oven. Actually I started baking them the night before her party. I also prepared,spaghetti with lots of cheese and cream, sweet and sour fish, then there was pork caldereta and then adobo with tanduay rum, chicken curry and then we bought some precooked chicken.The house was really packed that we ran out of chairs heheheheh. So what we did was some of us went upstairs to eat there in the comfort of my mom's air conditioned room while the others stayed down for the wonderful chow. I was very glad to recieve all the compliments from the food. Here are the pics:


2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) April 18, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

wow sis, daming handa. ang saya saya..happy birthday to your mom ^_^

Marie NP April 19, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

Hi ...thanks for the bday greetings Chay! April din pla mom mo same kami.

Bata pa pla Mom mo ano 48 yrs old...