Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter to one and all!

I would like to greet everyone a Happy Easter. I know that a lot of people would either be spending time with their families or go out to the mall to celebrate this wonderful day. I know that a lot of kids love this day specially in places that do easter egg hunt. I did that last year with my nephew and he had a blast. For us catholics Easter is the mother of all feast because it is on this day that Christ our savior resurrected from saving us. We honor and celebrate what He did for us and be thankful for all the blessings that came our way. Easter has a different meaning to each and everyone of us so however we celebrate it would not make a difference as along as we know why we are celebrating it.

0 comments: