Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Single? Not for long.

I love and hate being single. Love it because there aren't any complications in my life but hate it because I get lonely at times. I often come online to chat and perhaps to find that special someone. I joined a lot of dating sites already hoping to find that one person to complete me but so far no such luck yet. I am glad to know thought that I am not the only one having this problem. I have a friend who lives in florida and is single like me so I recommended her to join miami singles. It is where you can upload photos,do instant messaging, upload video profiles and many more.It is for men and women who are looking for that special someone online and what more it is free to join and browse around. So hurry on up and join now all you single men and ladies out there in miami.

0 comments: