Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Artistic Expressions!

I have a birthmark on my face and often times people would think it's a tattoo.I don't have a tattoo anywhere but I do know a lot of people with tattoos in fact my cousin Rufy has a big one on his back. Some girls don't like tattoos so my cousin is having difficulties finding a girl who is down with it. I told him he should join Tattoo Chat City and join in their tattoo chat rooms. Aside from it being free to join , he can talk to a lot of people from all over the world who are into tattoos. He can view cams and be on cam, that way he can show off all those interesting and color tattoos. Who knows he might be able to meet the girl who will go crazy over his tats. People tend to judge other people who chose to express their artistic side by means of tattooing their body but I'm not one of them. In fact in some cultures tattoos are considered marks of beauty.Each one of us has been given free will so why not exercise it as long as we are not hurting anyone. So to all you guys and gals with tats fear no more because there is a place for you to be yourself.

0 comments: