Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome back sandman!

I didn't get much sleep for the last 9 days because of the food packs I prepared. At last I am done. I slept and I slept and I slept yesterday. I guess I was making up for those other days I lack sleep. Some liked the food and some didn't but hey I can't please everybody. I was like jumping for joy when it was all done. Waiting for the next batch to come. I missed blogging and I haven't really been posting since it all started. Now I am back and by golly I missed you all guys.You know, the end of the preparation was just in time because it's that time of the month where I get homicidal and I would have been the crankiest cook ever. I wish guys where the one who goes through this ordeal heheheheh sorry guys I'm just bitching. I'm happy yet irritable. I miss baking cookies. I wish witchy was here to take over but I guess she is still in the war path to finding her prince. I think I'd better check on her. Anyways I know I'm rambling but hey I just remembered this is my blog and I have the right to ramble heheheh ok then on with the rambling. When of when am I gonna have sex? Oppps I think that's too much rambling. Stop it chay you are scaring the readers. Ok Ok geez can't a girl just rant. Ouch! who pinched me?Grrrr when I get my hands on you just you wait. Oh sorry false alarm it was just an ant.

0 comments: