Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Magic Pen!

I often go out in jeans and a t-shirt. I wear what is comfortable to me but sometimes when there are special occasions I would sometimes feel a little bit awkward because I see everybody getting busy putting on make-up and such and I don't know how to put it on or wear it. My sister is very good at it. All these things make me wonder if men go through the same thing as women do whenever they go out to attend a party. I was quite surprised to learn that there are mens cosmetics. Honestly my first reaction was to laugh but then I thought that women are not the only ones concerned about their appearance but so do most men. The product is called Men Pen. It is used to conceal, acne, moles,scars,dark circles and mostly just rough spots. It's like a magic wand for men. Women have them so why not men too right?. They do need them sometimes when they might attend a party, make a speech, go to the prom or on a date. I don't think men would want to go on a date with a big zit on his nose or forehead or chin.This is the same product that actors,models and some businessmen use to keep their groove on. And it comes in 17 different colors so there is something for everyone. It's a new era so to all the men out there use Men Pen and get your groove on .

Adsc08299-sm


Post?slot_id=38665&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: