Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Carl's 5th Birthday bash!

My nephew and godson carl had his 5th birthday yesterday. We prepared spaghetti, chicken, lechon and hotdogs with marshmallow. It was a children's party. He had toys and t-shirt for gifts and he really enjoyed on his birthday. It was a bit tiring on top of the pack lunches I prepared but it was all worth it. I love my nephew and what's important is that he enjoyed his birthday. We rented those little cute tables and chairs. I plan to have a children's party on my own birthday heheheheh.Sounds like fun. Here are some photos.










2 comments:

LODS May 24, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday langga! i miss you somuch and ninang promises to give you toys when she comes home for a vacation.

you did a good job manang.Ay-ay was not wrong when she chose you to be his god mother.

Luana Prime May 25, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Awww what a wonderful party! :D It's great to see the kids having so much fun. Good job! ;)