Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One of a kind!

When I was still working in a call center I used to have the munchies. I get hungry all the time and food keeps me awake while I'm on duty so I eat all the time. I work the graveyard shift so that means I need to stay awake until the wee hours of the morning. A lot of my fellow call center agents, including myself would always raid the Vending Machines found in our pantry. There are about 3 found there so sometimes it gets tiresome when you have to go from one different machine to the next just to get that daily fix you want. If I was into business myself I would choose to have a Vending Machine Business because this type of business is booming now a days since a lot of companies are providing them for their employee's benefit. Getting this one of a kind vending machine where one can stock it with different products like colas, snacks, energy drinks and bottled water is a must for a Vending Business
It's versatility is the most sought after quality when it comes to vending. It can save space and it would make more employees happy thus making clients and costumers happy too. These vending refreshment centers allow you to put 13 different types of snacks and 6 different beverages and can hold enough of them too. So what more can one be looking for when it is already all there.

0 comments: