Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A lesson learned!

As I was washing the dishes yesterday after we ate I noticed some ants crawling around scouring for food. I didn't want to kill any of them because the movies have influenced me much heheheh you know I saw and liked ANTZ and Bug's life and it kind makes me think twice about killing any of them. So if it is possible to shoo them away I would much rather do that but sometimes when they bite it hurts and itches like hell that you just want to kill all of them. It's really amazing to see that the smallest scrap of food matters and is important for example to those ants. There were a few of them sharing the load of bringing the food so it makes me think that if only people would help each other then our world would be a better world. Of course I didn't forget to take pictures. heheheheheh. Here they are:

0 comments: