Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, May 24, 2009

One stop shopping!

I have a friend who is into making fashion accessories just like me and my family. She wanted to join a fashion accessories trade show /exhibit but she lacks the necessary truss for her displays. She has her own ideas on what it should look like, it's nothing too complicated but a bit intricate and interesting to look at. I helped her look online for some sites that would make it for her.

I told my friend that her trade show displays must be eye-catching so that people will go and look at her products. It's a good thing that there is camelback displays. In this site you will see all the different truss, exhibit booths, logo floor mats and many many more. Not only can you use these on trade shows or exhibits but you can use them for concerts or if you have a night club and also for your retail stores.

I hate making those stage skirting because I find it tedious to do the pletes so most of the time my skirting would look crooked and uneven but with camelback displays you don't have to worry about that anymore because they too offer stages and stage skirting. It's like having a one stop store where you can get everything and anything you need for your display and exhibit needs. So visit and worry no more.

1 comments:

Luana Prime May 25, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

I hope your friend can get the right truss and accessories to display her items :) Wishing her all the best!