Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Homicidal Day!

Boy can this day get any crappier? Sorry guys for the awful lingo. I am just not having fun today. Mr. google is punishing me again and took my PR 2 then I feel awful because of that time of the month where women go homicidal. Yes ! that's what I mean. Then I don't know if it is my internet connection that is having problems or entrecard because everytime I try and drop ec it would just turn grey. I have only been able to drop 1 lousy ec this day and I do apologize to all my loyal ec droppers.

Now I feel hot and grumpy and horny and did I say hot? Yup I did say that already. I know I know I am rambling but what can I do I really feel crappy. There that is much better. Thank you guys for letting me vent off.

0 comments: