Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weird Much!

When I was a kid my mom used to say that I would give out numbers and then she would bet on it and it would always win. She said I have some sort of gift. On my dad's side of the family they have what you call a cockpit arena you know where rooster fight and people would bet big money on it, well she said that they would ask me to choose which cock I like and then they would bet on that and the cock would win everytime until such time I get sleepy or bored. I don't know if you would believe me or not but when I reached the age of 11 I used to see accidents before they happen. It's like watching a television of some sort minus the sounds. I didn't really like it because I would always see them as if I was there and they are really bad. Yes my mom consulted a psychologist or was it a psychiatrist I forgot but anyhow the doctor talked to me and then later on I found out that he the doctor asked my mom if she would agree for me to be trained in using this talent. My mom said no because she didn't want me to be a lab rat or something. I don't know if I am glad or not. If you ask me if I still see things like these, my answer would be yes but it's lesser now.I'm not claiming to be a psychic or anything like that I'm just sharing these to you. It's up to you guys whatever you might think about it. I would welcome comments or stories of similar events so feel free to drop me a line or two or three heheheheheh.

0 comments: