Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Dear Mothers

I have been out all day with my nephew Carl to the mall. Since it's mother's day and his mom is out of the country to work, I chose to fulfill my being a second mom to him which I vowed to do during his baptist. There were a lot of mom's with their children there celebrating this wondrous day. I told my sister that I won't be posting anything today because I am very tired but I just cant sit this out and not greet all those wonderful mothers out there.

Happy Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's in the world. We as children would not be here if not for our mothers. I'm greeting not only those mother's who became mothers because they gave birth but I am also greeting all those women who are doing an exemplary job of being a mom to those kids who aren't their own. I dedicate this to all the moms

OUR CHANT!

A mother is a mother no matter what.
Our tears they wipe off as they pat our backs
They serve and take care of us which by no means simple,
She cries when we cry and feels our pain ten folds.

Mom's all over the world our applause go to you
For continuing your work even if it means letting go of YOU.
You laugh when we make big fools of ourselves,
Yet strictly imposing when right must be done.

Oh! mother hear us as these words flow,
Thank you from our hearts as your love grows,
Like trees your service is endless so with love and pride we chant
Mother! Dear Mother you have our hearts!

1 comments:

Unknown May 17, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Musta naman atong life chay, nag break ka from blogging, just checking some updates here mura sitom ba hehehehe.
Btw, chay paki ilis gd sa url sa akong road sign nga blog. from myroadsign.blogspot to http://www.sheaky.com
thanks gwafs ta!ta!