Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bonding time!

My nephew carl had a sleepover after his birthday. So we did have some more bonding time together and what other way to do that than through my passion which is cooking. I was still doing some pack lunches and he wanted to help so I let him. He just looked to so cute stirring the food in the pan. Since there were two pans I let him have the other one. Whenever I would put something in the pan he would do the same to the other pan. He even said that he should learn how to cook then . heheheh that was just so cute. He was so proud of himself and so was I. It was so funny that he was so excited to taste it.Instead of getting just a small portion just for tasting he would end up getting one laddle full of the soup and I would tease him that he will finish off the food before we could serve them. That was really really fun. After that I baked apple pie for my mom. It has been awhile since I made it so I was a bit afraid that it wouldn't turn out as delicious as it should be but I was afraid for nothing because it turned out just great. Here are the pics:


2 comments:

LODS May 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

i miss eating your pies!!! i hope to taste your famous coconut pie again.

Meryl (proud pinay) June 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

wow mukhang masarap yang pie mo ^^